Dripping Springs Counseling Network, LLC provides this online resource that contains profiles and other details of licensed professionals providing counseling services in Dripping Springs and the surrounding areas. The purpose of this directory is to connect community members seeking mental health support with a local therapist.
Views expressed by one counselor should not be taken as representative of the group as each therapist is practicing as an individual with their own unique treatment models and areas of specialty. To find out which counselor may be right for you, please visit our counselor directory.Resources
- In an emergency, call 911.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Lifeline Crisis Chat
- Crisis Text Line
- Hill Country Mental Health Crisis
(Operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Hays Caldwell Women’s Shelter 24-Hour Helpline
1-800-700-4292 or 512-396-4357
- Austin Oaks Hospital (no cost, confidential mental health assessment)
- Cross Creek Hospital (no cost, confidential mental health assessment)
- Seton Emergent Psychiatric Treatment